Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

One word: Painful.

'Nuff said.

Ironic P.S.: It had a couple funny moments. Art was great.

magical-zorse adventure magical-zorse adventure

Simply great.

Beautiful frame by frame. Looks REAALLY great. ;D

turtleco responds:

thanks, I worked hard on it.

I'll Sue Ya! I'll Sue Ya!

Woah.

I got the double-sided CD/DVD the Christmas after it came out, and obviously, Virus Alert was made by a Newgrounder (via the fact Newgrounds appears on Al's computer monitor) but I always thought this looked like it was done in Flash. Very good. Professional quality; better than the SW: Gangta Rap. (which by the way, when abreviatted, looks a little bit like swagger [SWGR] ahaha.

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

Wonderful, yet still laggy even on low quality

Wonderful animation, but thats only part of being a flash artist. The story is well formulated, the visuals are stunning. Unfortunately, this cannot be enjoyed by all audiences. I have pretty fast internet, but a 2002 computer. This doesnt mix well. I know that many people have my same problem. Just try to use alternatives to filters in Flash and it should be better for most. I absolutely loved it when it didn't lag. Good show!

Welcome to the Big Top Welcome to the Big Top

I know I can't judge the animation based on the...

...song, just the version used was a big turn-off for me. It seemed you turned the screen black at the moments when his voice sounded the worst. I am so sorry, animation was really great, but the music selection just...didn't work. Hope ya understand.

SirBeretofClock responds:

Don't worry, that happens for some people. Thanks anyway!

TT: 011 Runner II TT: 011 Runner II

This is DELICIOUS.

I can just taste the EPIC. Amazing idea, welly-executed. The Van Flaaden brothers need more recognition than they get!

Pixtropolis City Pixtropolis City

Like it!

Not quite worth 10, but the animation went with the music very well. Dang, the music sounds like it's right out of Megaman. Props for that too!

Mexifry responds:

Thanks!
ParagonX9 made the song. ;)

Messed-Up Bible Stories 5 Messed-Up Bible Stories 5

No, just no.

Animation was decent, but...no...just no. I think that you should really work on making it funny to a general audience. Yeah, a couple of groups like this kinda stuff, but you need to make sure that the whole audience can at least not be very offended. I understand this is Newgrounds, where basically anything goes, but it just is offensive not only to Christians, but draws away people that are intersted about learning about the Lord.

-O- -O-

Not Bad, interesting concept.

Good, but strange. Intersting concept, good animation, good choice of music. 6/10.

Zimdorfia responds:

Thank you good citizen, you kindness will not be forgotten.

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

Nice, better than the first.

Man, are we gionna have to wait til next Christmas to see the third?