Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

One word: Painful.

'Nuff said.

Ironic P.S.: It had a couple funny moments. Art was great.

magical-zorse adventure magical-zorse adventure

Simply great.

Beautiful frame by frame. Looks REAALLY great. ;D

turtleco responds:

thanks, I worked hard on it.

I'll Sue Ya! I'll Sue Ya!

Woah.

I got the double-sided CD/DVD the Christmas after it came out, and obviously, Virus Alert was made by a Newgrounder (via the fact Newgrounds appears on Al's computer monitor) but I always thought this looked like it was done in Flash. Very good. Professional quality; better than the SW: Gangta Rap. (which by the way, when abreviatted, looks a little bit like swagger [SWGR] ahaha.

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Fun

I like it. A little slow for my taste, but well executed. Good beat em up game. Killed eleven minutes. lol

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

AWESOME

lolfun, couldplayforever
love it, great mechanics, ok graphics, wonderful gameplay, addictive. 10/10.

Squario Squario

Good, but I smell Plaigarism

Yeah its a good, fun game, but LOOSELY based on Mario? Seriously, this is Mario with graphic changes. It's fun, but you need to come up with your own ideas. Everything. The enemies look like goombas and koopa troppahs. But, gameplay is pretty good.

StartBurst - You Need Me v1.2 StartBurst - You Need Me v1.2

If someone told me this was by Justice...

I would believe them. Great reproduction. I do have to say, I don't hear very much daft punk in this, and I'm a HUUUGE fan of the Robotic Duo. This is still amazing though. DLed. On my iPod. ^-^

Smokazzi responds:

Thank you very much. I mostly enjoy what I do.

D.A.N.C.E vs. H.B.F.S. D.A.N.C.E vs. H.B.F.S.

Great.

Great work. Downloaded. On iPod. Expecting many listens.

Demo/ Crank That Daft Punk Mix Demo/ Crank That Daft Punk Mix

I HATE SOULJA BOY

But I LOVE this. Perfect. Downloaded. On my iPod. Expecting many listens.

Acid Trip Acid Trip

I like it.

It could certainly use work, but all in all, I very much enjoy it. The shading techniques look good and are indeed welly-executed. The background looks top-quality; professional. The neck bothers me a bit, a line between it and the head is a bit of a minus for me. The lines on the hands as well as there width are a little choppy, but these things will all improve over time. Awesome work, man! Hope to see more from you soon!

JesseT responds:

Thanks I could probably do alot better now... I was sort of just doodling and testing out some painting...